Price: $45/$40 concession (15-20min)
Private Health Insurance Rebates Available for Appointment
- Acute Appointments: For existing patients only
- Acute appointments are for existing patients who are midway through a treatment plan that have experienced an acute change, or new symptoms that were not part of their initial reason for seeking care.
- This appointment can be used as an alternative option to a GP to help with the strain resistance to antibiotics, and to help keep the GPs available for when patients are experiencing an urgent medical issue.
- Acute cold or flu (fevers, joint aches, muscle aches, mucous, congestion, fatigue, sore throat, headaches)
- Sinus,or upper respiratory tract infection
- Urinary tract infection (mild)
- Acute diarrhea or constipation or gastro infection
- Acute ear infection (mild-moderate)
- Acute skin infection