“Naturopathic treatment plans” utilise:
- Liquid Medical Herbal Dispensary
- Herbal Tablets
- Vitamin, Mineral and Amino Acid Supplements
- Compounding Dispensary
- Tissue Salts
- Flower Essences (Bach 38 Remedies and Australian Bush Flowers)
- Diet Planning and Modifications
- Homeopathy (acute)
Liquid Medical Herbal Dispensary and a supply of tablet, powered formulas is located on site.
Herbal Formula Prices:
Script Repeats: $10*
Flower Essences: $10
Supplements: Individually priced
* A script repeat without appointment is only available when a patient has reached a health maintenance phase of treatment, and only available for one repeat without reassessment.
The average price is between $75- $250 a month.
When a patient is willing to do the hard work in the areas of diet, exercise, water, sleep patterns, lifestyle factors, lifestyle and emotional choices, then the cost of treatment and the duration of treatment significantly reduces.
Why start with liquid medical herbal dispensary?
A liquid medical herbal dispensary allows a clinical practitioner to provide an individualised treatment.
With a liquid medical herbal dispensary, a clinical practitioner has:
- the ability to treat their patient’s total signs and symptoms.
- the ability to work around drug interactions.
- the ability to work around other diagnosed concomitant disease states in an individual that herbs can be contraindicated in.
- the ability to dose depending on the weight of a patient.
- the ability to dose with short term doses for acute problems.
- the ability to continuously change and update treatments when the patient begins to improve.
- the ability in the beginning of treatment to use herbs to reset the digestive system to ensure absorption of other nutritional supplements and nutrients from diet. There is no point in buying any supplement unless a person can actually absorb it.
- the ability to adapt treatment, move on to other areas when symptoms begin to heal and assist with new changes in health in follow up appointments.
Taste can be an issue in liquid medical herbs.
If a patient is struggling with taste, a formulated herbal tablet, from a scripted Practitioner Only company can be prescribed.
The treatment in tablets is still effective.
However with tablets usually the price increases as the patient often requires several tablets to be able to achieve the required herbal formulation of an individual treatment combination.
The risk of toxicity is higher in tablet forms as the practitioner requires more time to carefully check doses of all ingredients of each tablet formula. It is still manageable, but it takes longer, so please be careful with quick supplement recommendations provided from other practitioners who may not be fully trained in calculating doses.
Practitioner Only suppliers, which require a current script for repeats, include, but not limited to:
- Herbal Extract
- Blackemores Practitioner
- Bio Practica
- Dr Vera
- MD Nutritionals
- Nutritional Care
Also stock some products from Martin and Pleasant, Bach Flower Remedies, Australian Bush Flower Remedies, Schussler Tissue Salts, Melrose.